Entropay Cricket Betting Guide
If you are looking for a secure way to fund your online gambling account, you might want to consider EntroPay. It can be used to deposit and withdraw money from online gambling portals. We have first-hand experience using this platform, and we are confident that you will find this method convenient and simple. To know more about EntroPay and decide whether it is the best method for online gambling payment, continue reading below.
Best Online Cricket Betting Sites
What is EntroPay?
EntroPay is a prepaid card that is used purely online. In other words, you don’t have the physical card with you. To have an EntroPay card, you need to create an account with EntroPay. After creating an account, you can go ahead with funding your account, after which you will create a virtual VISA card, which you need to use to add money to. EntroPay cards can be used for online transactions, whether it be shopping or online gambling.
Some people don’t like the idea of using a prepaid card when gambling online because it does not allow withdrawal transactions. Well, it is what sets EntroPay apart from other prepaid cards because it allows withdrawal transactions. It works with some of the best sportsbooks in the country.
How does EntroPay work?
The first thing you should do is to sign up for an account with EntroPay. After which, you should register your card (debit/credit card), which you will be using to fund your EntroPay account. It allows you to fund up to 30 digital VISA cards. Remember that when you use it to fund your online gambling account, the gambling site will not access your financial information giving you an added layer of security and protection.
Another important thing to keep in mind when using EntroPay is that there are withdrawal limits. The minimum withdrawal amount is $10, and the maximum withdrawal amount is $10,000. It would take two to three days for the money to reflect in your account, but it would take no more than three days. There is also a nominal transaction fee, which is pretty much the same for digital payments like PayPal and Skrill.
What are the advantages of using EntroPay?
EntroPay offers many advantages, in fact, far more benefits when compared to other online payment portals. Some of the most notable advantages you can enjoy when using EntroPay are the following:
- Optimum security – Using a prepaid card is one of the most secure ways of making online transactions. Online scams and phishing are not new, but many still become victims of such frauds. Hence, the very reason why many people are wary when transacting online, especially in transactions that require credit card information. When using EntroPay, you don’t need to divulge your financial information. EntroPay site only needs your EntroPay account details, and everything will be safe and secured.
- Easy and simple way of funding your account – Funding your EntroPay account is easy. It only takes a matter of seconds to fund your EntroPay account. It accepts major credit and debit cards. All you have to do is to set up your account, and once the payment method is set up, you can easily transfer funds with just a few clicks. That’s how easy, convenient, and safe fund transfer is with EntroPay.
- It allows withdrawal transactions – The problem with prepaid cards is they don’t usually allow withdrawal transactions, but with EntroPay, you can actually withdraw funds using it. Yes, EntroPay does not only allow deposit but withdrawal transactions too. It is categorized as a debit card, but you do not have physical cards at hand. It is purely virtual. When withdrawing funds, all there is left for you to do is to make a few clicks and wait for the money to reflect in your account.
- It operates purely online – EntroPay is entirely online/digital/virtual, which makes the process of funding and withdrawing funds easier than before. It just needs a few clicks, and voila!
- It can be used for multiple transactions – You can use EntroPay for numerous transactions. It only takes a single card to make unlimited transactions (both deposit and withdrawal).
- It allows the use of multiple cards – EntroPay allows multiple cards in a single account, up to 30 cards, to be exact.
What are the disadvantages of using EntroPay?
Although the use of EntroPay offers many advantages, a few issues revolve around it. They are not that big issues, though, but worth note-taking. Some of them are the following:
- Reliability in terms of technical issues or difficulties – When it comes to reliability, you can surely rely on EntroPay, but the issue arises when there is the technical difficulty involved. Some experienced downtime while depositing and withdrawing funds, which can be very frustrating, especially if you want your account to be funded right away because you don’t want to miss a bet. It is all the more frustrating when you are trying to get hold of your winning.
- Withdrawal processing time – The withdrawal time is an issue, too, especially if you are going to compare it with other payment portals. For payment portals like PayPal, the withdrawal process is instant. It only takes a few seconds for the money to reflect in your account. With EntroPay, you have to wait for at least two to three days before the money will reflect in your account. If you are going to withdraw on weekends, it will take around five days before the money will reflect in your account.