PayPal Cricket Betting Guide
If you are someone who tends to shop online or an online merchant, most likely you have heard of PayPal. It is without a doubt one of the most popular online payment platforms as it can be used for almost all online transactions, such as shopping online, sending money to someone, and gambling online.
The United States of America and the United Kingdom are the primary markets of PayPal, but it also has a strong presence in some parts of Asia. In fact, PayPal dominates the online payment processing sector across the globe. For instance, over 25% of Australians use PayPal, and the number continues to grow. It simply shows that PayPal is one of the most trusted names when it comes to the digital payment system.
Should you wish to find out more information about PayPal and have an idea whether it is really an exceptional online payment system, you have come to the right place. Keep on reading below to know more about PayPal and why you should consider giving it a try.
Written By Rajeesh Nair Editor & Betting Expert.
Fact-checked & Updated on 2nd July 2022 by Ushan Arya Industry Researcher.
Published on 29th January 2022.
Best Online Betting Sites That Accept PayPal
The Advantages of using PayPal
- Compatibility – One of the pros of using PayPal is that it is compatible with almost all online platforms that require payment. The majority of online merchants do not have a problem accepting payments made via PayPal.
- Availability – PayPal is available in almost all countries worldwide. So, you won’t have any problem opening an account in your country. You will also not have an issue using it for paying goods and services regardless of your location and the location of the merchant.
- Customize – You can customize the settings of PayPal according to your levels of convenience, such as changing the language and currency.
- Convenience – Another reason for using PayPal is the convenience it brings. You can use it on your preferred device, provided it has access to a stable internet connection. You can use it to send payment to all types of online merchants and online gambling sites, be it an online casino or a sports betting site.
- A multitude of withdrawal options – PayPal gives you withdrawal options such as withdrawing to your bank or withdrawing to your card. Basically, everything is in your hand, provided you strictly adhere to Paypal’s terms and conditions.
What are some possible issues with PayPal?
Customer service needs to improve
- PayPal’s customer service department is not that accommodating, especially when it comes to resolving disputes. Well, at least based on our experience. If other people tell you otherwise, then it probably worked for them, but not that much for us. We said this in the sense that we experienced minor issues, but we couldn’t get a hold of a customer service representative.
- There is no live chat option. We tried contacting the support team via telephone call but to no avail. We tried emailing our concerns, but they took some time to respond to our email. We did research to find out if other people experience the same, and we’re not surprised at all. There are many users who experience the same thing, and I think it is something that PayPal should consider improving.
- Remember that customer service is the backbone of any customer service-oriented business. No matter how exceptional the features are, people will tend to move to other online payment portals if the customer service is poor.
- Another evidence of poor customer service is when we get to speak to a customer service representative; it seems like the person doesn’t know what he is doing. He asked for my name, and he couldn’t seem to understand it even after spelling out my name several times. That is really frustrating, especially since I want to quickly resolve my issues.
- Another issue worth note-taking is the chargeback issue. It is a major concern for people who receive funds via PayPal.
PayPal – Comparing it to other digital payment methods
PayPal is one of the best alternatives when it comes to making online payments or sending money online, especially for people who don’t want to use their credit cards and debit card. As years passed by, more and more digital payment platforms were created, giving online shoppers a vast choice. Some of the major players today are Neteller, Skrill, and Ukash.
PayPal realized the tight market competition, so it stepped up to keep up with the competition. It starts updating its site, software and features to cater to all types of online merchants and clients. Things transitioned from good to better, and it continues to update its software and add exceptional features to keep clients happy and satisfied. Today, it is one of the most improved online payment portals.
PayPal is one of the pioneers of the online payment system. It has been around for many decades and, up to this day, remain to be the top choice, especially for clients in the United States, the United Kingdom, and some parts of Asia. It comes with exceptional features aiming to provide clients’ with convenience and comfort while transacting and making payments online.
Like any other digital payment portal, it is not perfect. It has areas needing improvement, and PayPal is aware of it. The good news is that it continues listening to its clients and innovating and updating the platform regularly. By doing so, clients’ needs and preferences will be addressed right away, leading to more satisfying customer service. Should you give PayPal a try, the answer is a big YES!