UpayCard Cricket Betting Guide
If you are not familiar with UPaycard, you have come to the right place. This article will discuss UPaycard and why you should consider using it for sports betting purposes. It is a payment method fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority United Kingdom. It is pretty new compared with other payment methods, but it has been around for a few years now. It became known in the finance world in 2017.
UPaycard is a product of the shortcomings of digital payment methods like Neteller and Skrill. In other words, it is a much-improved version of Skrill and Neteller, given the fact that many online gamblers believe that Skrill and Neteller are the best. If you want to know if UPaycard is really the best payment alternative for sports betting sites, continue reading the information below. We aim to give you an extensive UPaycard review. That way, you will be able to come up with an informed choice.
Best Online Cricket Betting Sites
UPaycard is a payment method regulated by the United Kingdom. It is primarily used for payment services and electronic money. UPaycard is registered under Moorwand Ltd, Southwest London. It is a bit new if you compare it with other existing payment methods, but it does not mean it is a novice. In fact, it has been around since 2013 and has experienced slow yet continuous growth. Its main goal is to become a digital payment platform that offers services similar to that of PayPal and Skrill. It aims to outsmart its competitors by offering better features and much-improved security measures.
UPaycard keeps in mind the safety and security of users, and to do so, it uses state-of-the-art security measures to ensure that every transaction is safe and free from the prying eyes of scammers and phishers. If you are an average gambler, you surely want to know what is for you if you choose the UPaycard payment method. Is it really the best option? Will you really benefit from it?
Depositing funds in your sports betting account through UPaycard
Before you can use UPaycard to fund your sports betting account, the first thing you should do is put money into the digital wallet. It is a straightforward process, and, most of all, it is free. Just like registering for an account, you will be asked to provide your complete name, address, date of birth, email address, and phone number. You will also be asked to choose your preferred currency during the signup process.
If you are done providing the information mentioned above, you can now transfer funds into your wallet. Once your wallet is sufficiently funded, you can directly transfer payment from UPaycard to an online gambling site. All there is to do is head over to the cashier section and choose UPaycard as the deposit method of choice. The steps are as follows:
- Visit UPaycard’s official website and sign up for an account.
- Key in all needed information. Make sure you double-check everything before confirming your account and finalizing the registration process.
- Transfer money to your UPaycard account. You can use the fund transfer method of your choices, such as credit cards or debit cards like Mastercard, Visa, and Maestro.
- Go to the sports betting site. Go to the cashier section and choose UPaycard as the preferred payment method.
- Start transferring money into the sports betting site by typing in the exact amount and providing other pertinent information.
- The fund transfer is instant, and in a matter of seconds to minutes, the money will immediately reflect in your sports betting account.
How to withdraw funds using UPaycard?
Below are the steps to follow when withdrawing funds from sports betting account using UPaycard:
- See to it that you deposit money in your account using UPaycard because only then will you be able to withdraw your winning using UPaycard.
- Go to the cashier section, click withdraw, and choose UPaycard.
- You will be asked to confirm your identity (for the first withdrawal transaction).
- Specify the amount you want to withdraw and click confirm.
The advantages of using UPaycard as a payment method
- Optimum security measures – UPaycard ensures that users’ safety and security while using the platform are a top priority. Financial and personal details are prone to hacking and phishing in today’s time and age. Hence, it is of utmost importance to ensure that security measures such as the latest encryption technology are in place. That way, every transaction using UPaycard will not be susceptible to the prying eyes of criminals.
- Better transaction fees – Transaction fees are common in online payment portals. It is a nominal fee being charged by the payment platform you selected. The exact amount varies depending on the method you selected, the processing time, and the total amount. If you are to compare the transaction fee charges by UPaycard, it is way better when compared to PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill. More so, setting up an account with UPaycard is completely free of charge. Sending and receiving money is free of charge too. What makes it all the more better is that it will not charge you anything for checking your available balance and statement. If you leave your account inactive, you will not be charged a dormant fee. These perks are something you cannot find elsewhere. How will UPaycard make money then? Well, the only time it charges a transaction fee is when you deposit money into your account and decided to withdraw what you have initially deposited. Don’t worry as the fee is nominal.
- Easy funding of account – Funding your UPaycard is easy as it accepts various modes of deposit, such as debit cards and credit cards.
- Have the option to purchase a physical card – Don’t you know that you can actually use UPaycard to purchase an actual card and have the card shipped to your address? Once the card arrives in you, you can use it as a debit card. In other words, you cannot only use it for sports betting purposes but for all your purchases, be it online or offline. You can also use the physical card to withdraw funds from the ATM. In other words, you have the option to deposit your winnings from sports betting in your UPaycard account. Another good thing about requesting a physical card is that it is completely free, but you have to shoulder the handling and shipping fee, which we think is just right.
What are the disadvantages of using UPaycard?
Although using UPaycard has many advantages, there are a few disadvantages too, and we feel like giving you the cons too, because, after all, we would like to give you an honest and unbiased review. Some of the issues we noticed include the following:
- Only a few online gambling sites accept UPaycard – Although UPaycard has been around for some time now, the number of online gambling sites that accept UPaycard payment is only small. Yes, it is gaining popularity, but it is not as popular as PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill. Should you prefer to use UPaycard because of the perks mentioned above, the first thing you should do is find an online gambling site that accepts such a payment method. Do not lose hope, though, as UPaycard gets better and better in terms of reach and popularity. Many online sports betting sites consider accepting UPaycard, and it only takes a matter of time for the entire online gambling platform to accept such a mode of payment.
UPaycard in India
While there are plenty of digital wallets and payment methods today, not all of them are available for Indians. Fortunately, UPaycard is available in India, which explains why it is gaining so much popularity in the country and some parts of Asia. It is not surprising to know that many Indians and gamblers from different parts of the world prefer UPaycard over other online payment methods because of the pros mentioned above. It is readily accessible, easy to use, and safe but is mostly free. These are the perks you can’t find elsewhere.
There are so many things to love about UPaycard. The simplicity of use is just one. Another thing to love is the speed and costless transaction. Well, at least most of the transaction that occurs using UPaycard are free. When it comes to safety and security measures, it does not fall behind the standards as it uses the latest encryption technology. It also allows you to deposit and withdraw funds, so you don’t have to switch from one payment method to another. Another plus point is the option to have a physical card delivered to you, which you can later use not only for sports betting purposes but also for all your online and offline transactions. On the other hand, only a limited number of online gambling sites accept UPaycard, but this should not be a letdown because it would only take a matter of time for all gambling sites to consider accepting UPaycard payment. After all, it is packed with features that will be beneficial for both players and gambling site operators.