10Bet Cricket Review in India
100% Deposit Bonus up to £50
- Website : www.10bet.com
- Available Sports : Cricket, American Football, Basketball, and Baseball
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods : Skrill, Neteller, Visa, Mastercard, Muchbetter, ecoPayz, Wire transfer, Trustly, and Paysafecard
- Acceptance : Accepts Indian players and Indian Rupees
- Betting Functions : Live betting/in-play betting
- Apps : No downloadable apps but the site can be accessed on your phone’s web browser
- Support : Live chat, Telephone (Ireland: +353-14-372-476, Canada: +1-613-366-3908, and All Other Regions: +356-2778-0155
- License : United Kingdom Gambling Authority, Malta Gaming Commission, , and Swedish Gaming Authority
There are numerous online betting sites available in the market which makes zeroing on one a cumbersome task. However, the top few sites that punters ultimately choose and prefer are selected for a few definite features like an easy-to-use interface, a wide selection of games, and lucrative bonus offers. 10Bet site is one of the top betting sites in the market that offers all the above features and much more. Launched in 2003, it is licensed and regulated by the Malta gaming authority and the UK gaming authority.
10Bet cricket review in India has mostly been positive but we would like to note that the site is not available for Indian users and the Indian punters generally use web Proxies or VPN to access 10Bet. If you are ready to ignore this hassle, 10Bet has a lot to offer you. We have prepared a detailed 10bet casino review that can help you make an informed decision whether this betting site is the right choice for you.
Fact-checked & Updated on 30th January 2022 by Ushan Arya Industry Researcher.
Published on 28th January 2022.
Bonuses & Promotions
Deposit & Withdrawal methods
10Bet Bonus & Promotions
Just like any reputed online betting site, 10Bet doesn’t disappoint its users when it comes to bonus and promotional offers. While the welcome bonus is generous enough to attract the attention of new user, there also exist daily and weekly promotional offers for the existing customers. Please note that we would advise you to always read the terms and conditions and wagering requirements of the offers carefully so that the withdrawal process is smooth and hassle-free.
10Bet Welcome Bonus
New players can earn 100% 10Bet sign up offer on their first deposit up to an amount of £50. To avail this bonus, the players must make a minimum deposit of at least £15. Once the deposit is made successfully, the bonus amount will be instantly credited to your account.
For 10Bet’s welcome bonus, you need to pay attention to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to earn the welcome bonus.
- The sportsbook welcome bonus cannot be used in conjunction with the casino welcome bonus.
- A 50% matched bonus is received up to an amount of £50. To receive the total bonus, one must deposit at least £100 in their account.
- The minimum deposit one needs to make to avail this bonus is £15.
- If you make the first deposit through e-wallets like Neteller, Skrill or Euteller, you will not be qualified for this bonus.
- Once the first deposit is made, you can wager the welcome bonus within the next 30 days or it expires.
- Minimum wagering requirements applicable in case of sportsbook welcome bonus is 8x of accumulator bets with minimum odds of 1.40
- You can avail this bonus on their website and it is also available as 10Bet mobile bonus.
Other Bonus Offers
Players get to win a total of £6500000 and daily cash prizes up to an amount of £1000 when they wager £0.50 or more on the qualifying games.
⛔ You must be at least 18 years old in order to earn this bonus
⛔ The minimum qualifying bet amount for this bonus is £0.50
⛔ This 10Bet promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus offers.
75 Free spins – Players can earn 75 free spins when they place bets for an amount of £150 or more. The free spins that are credited to the player’s account must be used within the next 7 days or they expire. The maximum winnings that one can withdraw due to the free spins being used is £50. No rollover requirement exists for this 10Bet offer.
10Bet Pros & Cons
- Wide selection of sports games available
- No hidden terms and conditions
- Wide range of casino games offered by the site
- Live streaming of games available
- Attractive bonus offers for new and existing players
- Easy to use interface
- 24/7 customer support available
- Pay-outs are quick
- The website currently does not accept registration of Indian players
- 10Bet doesn’t accept Indian currency as valid payment method. Indian players can make deposit via rupees but game needs to play with USD or euro.
- The mobile app is not available for either Android or iOS users which is a huge disappointment in today’s time
- Cricket is not the main focus of this sportsbook site.
10Bet Cricket Odds
Indian punters mainly bet on cricket matches as this game rules the country and rest of the subcontinent and the excitement related to this sport is just unmatched in the country. Cricket is what really drives India and the passion for this game is truly reflected in the attitude of the Indian punters. Even though cricket is not the primary focus of 10Bet site, it does have a decent variety of cricket events available for its users who are interested in betting on cricket events.
10Bet Cricket Events currently available to users are:
✅ T20 cricket
✅ Indian premier league (IPL)
✅ Test matches
✅ Sheffield Shield
✅ ICC World cup
✅ Women t20 and ODI matches
✅ Pakistan super league
✅ County Championship
✅ The Ford Trophy
✅ The Ashes
✅ Big bash league
✅ India vs west Indies 2022
How to place a Cricket bet on 10Bet
- Visit the 10Bet website and register your account.
- Make the first deposit and avail the welcome bonus.
- From the menu option located at the top of the site, select the sports option, then a menu will appear with all the sports that are available for betting.
- Choose cricket from the dropdown menu and then select the event you want to bet on.
- Choose the market and the odds that you want to bet on from a range of options and then place one or multiple bets according to your preferences.
- Enter the bet amount and click on the place bets option. Your bet will be successfully placed.
- Once you place a single bet or more than one bet, all of them will be added to your bet slip. You can view these bets later on by clicking on the bet slip option.
Types of Cricket bets on 10Bet
- Winner of the match – Here, punters will bet on the team they think will win the particular match.
- Man of the match – Here punters will bet on the cricketer who they think will win man of the match award.
- Winner of the coin toss – Here, punters will place a bet on the team they think will win the toss in a particular match.
- Top bowler – Here, the punter places a bet on the bowler he thinks will take the most number of wickets in a particular match.
- Top batsman – Here, the punter places a bet on the batsman that he thinks will score the most number of runs in a particular match.
- Accumulator bets – Here, punters make more than one selection in different events simultaneously. The odds of the selection made are counted together providing the punters the chance to win higher amount of money.
- Live betting – Live betting or in-play betting allows punters to place bets in real-time as the match is being played live in front of them.
More 10Bet Betting Selection
🏑 Ice hockey
🏃 Aussie rules
🤽 Water polo
🥋 Martial arts
🎾 Gaelic hurling
🏇 Horse racing
How to Sign-Up on 10Bet
Signing up on10Bet online casino is a simple and easy task. Just follow the steps given below and you are good to go:
- Visit the 10Bet website and click on the Join now button located at the top of the screen. Please note that currently the site doesn’t accept players from India.
- Next, fill in your personal details such as your full name, gender, date of birth, and email address.
- You will be then asked to fill in your contact details which include your country, full address, city, postal code, chosen currency, phone number.
- Next step is to fill in account information such as your preferred user name and password, your chosen currency, type of odd style and your daily or weekly deposit limit.
- Click on the create my account button to finish the registration.
- You are now ready to make your first deposit and place bets.
How to Deposit funds on 10Bet
Depositing funds in your 10Bet account is pretty easy. To deposit the funds in your account, just follow the give steps:
- Visit the 10Bet website and log in to your account.
- Click on the deposit tab located at the top of the screen which has been highlighted in green.
- If this is your first deposit, the page will prompt you to use your welcome bonus. You can either select the option or reject it by clicking on the skip button.
- From different deposit methods, choose the one that’s the most convenient for you.
- Once you select the deposit method, enter the amount that you want to deposit and follow further instructions.
- When your payment is successfully processed, the funds will be instantly credited to your 10Bet account.
10Bet provides the following payment methods currently:
- 10Bet doesn’t charge any fees on deposit of money by the users
- The minimum deposit amount is €10
- The maximum deposit that one can make is €50000. However, for e-wallets like Paysafe card, the maximum deposit amount has been capped at €1000
- All the deposits one make is credited instantly
How to Withdraw funds from 10Bet
Follow the given steps for easy withdrawal of money from your 10Bet account:
- Login to your account and click on your name icon located at the top of the screen and from the dropdown menu choose the withdrawal option.
- Choose the withdrawal method that’s the most convenient for you. Please note that the withdrawal options provided are similar to the deposit options which we have already mentioned above.
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Once the withdrawal request is accepted, money will be received by you instantly or within the next 5 days depending upon the method chosen by you.
⚠️ 10Bet doesn’t charge any fees on withdrawals made by the users.
⚠️ For e-wallets the withdrawal is done instantly whereas choosing other methods can take around 1-2 business days.
⚠️ The minimum amount that one can withdraw is €10. In case of SEPA, this amount is €1.
⚠️ The maximum amount that one can withdraw depends on the payment method chosen by you. For SEPA, it is €25000, while for debit and credit cards it has been fixed at €40000.
⚠️ Once the withdrawal request is made, it can take 1 to 3 business days to transfer money to your account.
⚠️ Before withdrawal can be processed, it’s mandatory that you complete the wagering requirement.
⚠️ One can withdraw money to only their own account due to security reasons which means you can only withdraw money to the account registered in your name.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is 10BET legal in India?
How do I contact 10BET India?
Is 10BET safe?
How to delete 10BET account?
What is 10BET?
How to play 10BET?
How does 10BET work?
10Bet is one of the leading online betting sites in the world with over a million users registered with it. Some of the features provided by the site is quite nice and mostly the 10Bet cricket reviews in India has been positive. What we really liked about this site is its smooth navigation features, easy wagering requirements, fast withdrawal time and vast collection of games
However, a few points do need to be improved. 10Bet is not available in India currently and do not accept Indian players either. The payment methods are also quite limited. The site does accept deposit via INR but you can play only through limited currencies. With India being such a huge online sportsbook market, ignoring it doesn’t make any sense financially. 10Bet needs to open its access to Indian punters if it wants to gain more popularity and reach the top online betting spot.