NetBet Cricket Review in India
100% Deposit Bonus up to ₹10,000
- Website: www.netbet.com
- Available Sports : Cricket, Soccer, Basketball, and Tennis
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods : Mastercard, Visa, Skrill, Neteller, GooglePay, PhonePe, AstroPay, and UPI
- Acceptance : Accepts Indian players and Indian Rupees
- Betting Functions : Live betting
- Apps : It has a dedicated mobile app for both Android and iOS users
- Support : Live chat, telephone (+44 20-7193-5596) and email
- License : United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority
Netbet is an online gambling site that was established in 2001, and registered and based in Malta. After almost two decades of experience in the European market, Netbet has finally launched in India much to the excitement of the Indian players.
Netbet is licensed and regulated by the Malta gaming authority and UK gambling authority, and has won numerous awards, including being recently shortlisted for the Compliance team of the Year 2021 at the prestigious Global Regulatory Awards. This article provides you with a detailed Netbet India review that aims to help you make an informed decision regarding whether to register on the site or not.
Netbet Bonus & Promotions
Netbet offers to the players a wide range of attractive promotional offers. While the main attraction for players is the Netbet signup offer; weekly and daily promotions and offers are no less, with a chance to earn free spins and even some real cash.
However, it is important that you read the terms and conditions carefully regarding the withdrawal, deposit and wagering requirements in order to maximize your Netbet bonus profits.
Netbet Welcome Bonus
NetBet’s Sportsbook section offers a generous welcome bonus to new punters. Sign up with NetBet Sportsbook to receive a welcome offer of €50. To claim the bonus, you must first register with NetBet and enter the correct bonus code. The code varies depending on which country you are playing from. New players will get a 50% bonus, or up to €50. The site does not make a mention if there’s a minimum deposit amount.
The wagering requirement is 6x and a minimum odds of 1.6. Deposits made using Skrill and Neteller are not eligible for the bonus. The bonus percentage is not as huge as other bookmakers that offer a 100% match-up bonus, but what makes NetBet’s bonus offering appetizing is the terms and conditions. There is no minimum deposit amount to qualify for the bonus, and the wagering requirements and odds are easy to meet.
Other exciting bonus offerings:
Aside from the welcome bonus, NetBet makes sure that there is something that will thrill and entice existing punters. It does not skimp on bonuses. Some of the bonuses and promotions Indian punters can look forward to include the following:
- Combo insurance – It is one of the bonuses that you cannot find elsewhere. With this bonus, the money for the played express will be returned to your account in case you fail to match one output.
- Bonus for mobile phone bet – If you place your first bet using a mobile phone, you will be entitled for a separate bonus and incentive perks should you place multiple bets.
Please note that every bonus comes with terms and conditions, and they change from time to time. In fact, the available bonus offerings can change too. So, make it a habit to check the bonus and promotion section regularly.
NetBet Pros & Cons
- Advanced and easy to navigate user’s interface
- A wide variety of exciting weekly, daily and monthly bonus and promotional offers.
- The website as well as the mobile app ahs been optimized for Indian players
- Lucrative welcome bonus
- The website accepts Indian currency as a valid deposit and withdrawal method
- Excellent cricket betting options available
- Easy registration process
- Good variety of gaming options available
- Secured platform with MGA and UKGC license
- Good variety of payment options available
- The customer support is available in English, not in regional Indian languages
- No phone support available
- IOS app not available
- As of recently, Netbet sports India has been closed by the company
Netbet Cricket Odds
Cricket is undoubtedly the most popular game of India, and Indians not only love playing this game but also betting on it. With one of the best cricket teams in the entire world, the excitement is justified. While Netbet no longer offers sport betting features in India, Indian players can still bet on the Netbet cricket by accessing its international site. For the cricket section, players can place bets on the given-below series
✅ IPL 2022
✅ Pakistan super league
✅ World cup matches
✅ The Ashes
✅ One day internationals – ODI
✅ The European series – 2022
✅ Twenty 20 cricket
✅ India-England series 2022
✅ Vijay hazare trophy
Various features are available for players on the site such as:
- Bet maker – this is probably one of the most popular features provided by Netbet. This personalization tool allows players to add more than one selection from the same cricket even to his/her accumulator bet.
- Netbet boost – using this option, players can apply enhanced price bets for singular sporting events. These are normal enhancements and you need no Netbet promo code to activate this feature.
How To Place Bets On Netbet?
- Visit the Netbet site and go to the sports page and select any cricketing event of your choice
- Switch on the ‘create your bet’ option and choose your bet type
- Enter the amount for which you are placing the bet
- Your bet has now been successfully placed.
Betting Options Available
Netbets offer a wide range of interesting betting options available to the players. And since cricket matches are played almost everyday domestic or internationally, one gets the opportunity to bet and win almost every day. Some of the betting options you can access on Netbet are as following:
- Top batsman – Here one places bet on the batsman who they think will score the most runs in a particular match
- Top bowler – hHere one places bet on the bowler who they think will take the most wickets in a particular match
- Highest partnership – Here one places bet on which players will score the highest runs as partners
- 1st wicket method – Here, one places bet on the way the first wicket will be taken. There are 6 options here to select from – run out, bowled, LBW, caught, stumped and others.
- Players place bet on which team will make the highest number of runs in the first 15 overs.
More Netbet Betting Selection
While cricket is a popular betting option at Netbet, there are more betting options that one can choose from such as:
🏇 Horse racing
🏑 Ice hockey
How To Sign-Up on Netbet?
Registering with Netbet India is a pretty easy and straight-forward task. Anyone can register with Netbets as long as they are over 18 years old. Easy to follow sign-up steps have been given below:
- Visit the Netbet India website and choose the start registration option
- You will be asked to provide personal details such as name, gender, country of residence, birthday and email address. You will also be asked to choose your currency, which in this case would be INR.
- Next step would be to provide your contact information which includes your address, and mobile phone number.
- The last step would be to create your account by entering a strong password.
- Before finishing, you will be asked to key in your bonus code and referral code, if you have any.
- Once you provide all the above information, you can start placing bets.
How To Deposit funds on Netbet?
Depositing funds in your Netbet account is simple as it provides a large variety of payment options to its users. To make a deposit, please follow the given steps:
- Use the Netbet login feature to access your account.
- Select the deposit option, which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- A list of payment options will be displayed. Choose one that is most suitable for you.
- Fill in the payment details like your card number / your UPI id and others.
- Enter the amount that you would like to deposit and follow the instructions provided.
- Once the payment is successfully made, funds will be automatically credited to your Netbet account and you can use them instantly.
Modes Of Payment Available
Modes of deposit options available at Netbet are as following:
💳 Visa/Master Card
- No transaction fee is charged by Netbet for depositing funds.
- The minimum amount that one can deposit is Rs.800
- The deposit as well as the withdrawal method at Netbet is secured using Strong customer authentication (SCA) security measure.
How To Withdraw funds from Netbet?
Withdrawing funds from your Netbet account is a piece of cake. Netbet has proper security features in place so that your money is safe and the withdrawal process is fast. While most of the withdrawal options are free, there are some on which you might have to pay charges.
Withdrawing funds from your account do not require cumbersome KYC verification as your first deposit is considered as your banking account proof. However, you need to initially verify your identity, this can be done by uploading a copy of one of the given documents:
- PAN card
- AADHAR card
- Driver’s license
- Voter identity card
- Utility bills
- The minimum amount you can withdraw is Rs.800, whereas the maximum amount you can withdraw is Rs.800000
- While for e-wallets the withdrawal process is completed within 24 hours, you will have to wait for up to 5 days in case you choose other options,
- A full bank statement is advised to be provided if you choose Netbaking, UPI or Paytm as your withdrawal option
- No fees is charged by Netbet up to a bet up to a certain limit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Netbet is easily one of the most reliable, safe and popular online gambling sites in the world. The best part of Netbet which really attracts users is its modern interface and easy navigation features. The website as well as the mobile app is quite pleasant to use and hassle-free. However, the mobile app is not available for IOS users which comes as a massive disappointment for many.
Netbet has been around for several years and is a powerful contender to become the top preferred gambling and betting site in India. The customer service is impressive and readily available to solve any of your grievances quickly.