Skybet Review in India
Welcome offer Free ₹3000 when you place any bet!
- Website: skybet.com
- Available Sports: Cricket, Football, Basketball, and Tennis
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods: Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, and Wire Transfer
- Acceptance: Accepts Indian players and Indian Rupees
- Betting Functions: Live betting with cashout
- Apps: Mobile app for iOS and Android
- Support: Live chat, telephone (0330 024 4777), email ([email protected]), and FAQ Page
- License: Alderney Gambling Control Commission and United Kingdom Gambling Commission
Sky Bet is an online gambling platform with an impressive selection of casino games and sportsbook. It was founded by British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC, a company specializing in broadcasting live sports games to sports enthusiasts from different parts of the world. It has established a name for itself as one of the top online bookmakers in the world based in the United Kingdom, specifically in Sheffield, London, and Guernsey. Aside from being an exceptional bookmaker, Sky Bet also offers casino games, poker, and bingo. This review aims to give you detailed information about Sky Bet, which will benefit Indian punters, especially those who are fond of cricket.
Fact-checked & Updated on 22nd January 2022 by Ushan Arya Industry Researcher.
Published on 17th January 2022.
Sky Bet Review
SkyBet Bonus & Promotions
New players are welcomed with a Get £30 for every £5 bet. However, you have to keep in mind that the bonus is bound by terms and conditions such as:
⛔ Free Bets are not included in returns.
⛔ It is not withdrawable.
⛔ It is excluded from virtual.
⛔ The free bet should be used within 30 days and can be used on a single or each-way bet.
⛔ The welcome offer is only eligible for some deposit payment methods, but payment methods made via Skrill and Neteller are not eligible.
Sky Bet Club – with this type of promotion, players get to enjoy a total of £5 free bet on a weekly basis, but it is bound to terms and conditions. It is applicable to cricket and all sports covered by Sky Bet.
Fantasy Six-A-Side applies to English Premier League games covered by Sky Sports. Enter the Fantasy Six-A-Side competition on your Sky Bet account and choose players you think will be the top performers week-in and week-out. If you select the right players, you will receive top prizes. It is something to look forward to when playing at Sky Bet, and it is something you can’t find elsewhere.
Other available bonuses and promotions include the following:
✅ Money refunds in the form of cashback
✅ Daily price boosts in Sky sports
✅ SkyBet club prizes
✅ Free bets and spins
✅ Every night’s goalscorer double
✅ Other event-specific gifts
How to claim the welcome bonus?
- Create a new Sky Bey account.
- Go to your profile and add a bank card.
- Make sure your account goes through the verification process.
- Deposit money using your preferred payment method.
- In some instances, you will be asked to key in bonus codes and promotions, while most of the time, the bonus will automatically reflect in your account after a successful deposit.
SkyBet Pros & Cons
- It has an impressive selection of sports.
- It has an exceptional customer support team.
- It is regulated and fully licensed.
- It comes with a dedicated mobile app.
- It has fast payouts.
- It is suitable for low budget punters.
- It has a streamlined verification process.
- It has a minimum withdrawal amount of $10.
- It has a limited deposit option.
- It does not accept players from the United States.
- The withdrawal processing time may take some days, for most, up to five business days.
SkyBet Cricket Odds and Betting Types
Sky Bet offers a wide array of sports markets such as cricket, horse racing, football, tennis, rugby, and eSports. It also covers sports like motorsport and greyhounds. There are various betting types and odds, such as the following:
Group bets – It is a type of betting wherein you can invite your friends to join the group and create an accumulator. Aside from big pot at stake, it is also a perfect way for friends to bond, especially those friends sharing the same interest in sports but are kept apart by distance.
In-play betting – With this type of betting, you have the option to look at crickets and other sporting events in real-time. You get to access data that will help you come up with a favourable bet, such as analysis and statistics.
Single – It is a bet placed on a single selection in a given event. If the one you chose wins, you will also win.
Double – It is called a double bet because it is a single bet consisting of two selections in different events. The two selections must be successful for your bet to win.
Treble – called a treble bet because it includes a single bet in three selections in numerous events.
4-Fold Accumulator – You place a single bet but consists of four selections appearing in various events. You will win if all four bets win. If one selection fails, you will lose.
Placing your bet on the Sky Bet platform starts with selecting your preferred sports, in this case, cricket. Should you want to check the available sports, you can locate them on the left-hand corner of the menu tab. Sky Bet offers the best odds on specific games. In addition, there are the “best odds guaranteed”, which applies to bets like single, two-way, and multiple bets. The odds apply to both Irish and UK racing and are paid on the company’s price boosts.
Sky Bet Odds
The format of Sky Bet odds is fractional for the United Kingdom and decimal for European Union. Such formats are favourable to English players and players residing outside the UK and EU. Sky Bet’s odds are pretty decent and do not need accumulators to make decent profits. However, it could make use of a few safe odds that you can willingly wager for much higher stakes.
Sky Bet Mobile App
Sky Bet has a dedicated mobile app for on-the-go punters. It lets punters access an impressive selection of sportsbooks and other relevant features such as:
- Accessing the available sports to place a bet on.
- Making a deposit
- Withdrawing funds
- Customer service inquiries
The Sky Bet Mobile App is available for both iOS and Android devices. It can be accessed through App Store and Google Play Store.
More Sky Bet Betting Selection
Aside from cricket, SKybet offers other betting selections and markets to Indian punters such as the following:
🏈 American football
🏓 Table tennis
🏉 Rugby union
🏇 Horse racing
🏒 Ice hockey
How to Sign-Up on Sky Bet?
Creating an account with Sky Bet is easy. It would only take a few minutes and a few taps of the fingers to have your account all set up and ready. The registration process is as follows:
Go to Sky Bet’s official site, and you will find the “Join” button in the user interface. It is located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
You will be redirected to the signup page, where you will be asked to key in your personal details such as your name, birthdate, address, phone number, email address, and security details.
Select your username and password (the one you will use to log in to your Sky Bet account).
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address which you will need to click the link to verify your account.
- Once your account is verified, you are set! You can proceed with funding your account.
How to Deposit funds on Sky Bet?
Funding your Sky Bet account is easy as there are plenty of available deposit methods, such as the following:
💳Visa Debit Card
Note: Sky Bet only lets three active payment methods be attached to their account. When you enroll with the bookie, you will be asked to add a payment method. You can add more payment methods later on. to deposit funds in your account, the following steps apply:
- Visit Sky Bet’s official site.
- Log in to your account.
- Click the “deposit” button.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Key in the amount you want to deposit.
- Provide your card’s CV2 numbers.
- Send your withdrawal request and wait for the processing time.
It will take a few minutes for the transaction to reflect in your account.
How to Withdraw funds from Sky Bet?
Withdrawing your winning from Sky Bet may take some time, which is a let-down as you would want to get a hold of your winning right away. It usually takes five to ten business days before the money will reflect in your account. To withdraw your winnings, you should follow these steps:
- Visit Sky Bet’s official site and log in to your account.
- Check your account and ensure there is a sufficient balance in your account. Please note that there is a minimum withdrawal limit.
- Head over to the “manage payment method” located within the account area.
- Click the “withdraw” button.
- Key in the amount you want to withdraw and send your request.
- Regularly check the “banking history” section to track the progress of your withdrawal request.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sky Bet is indeed one of the must-try online betting platforms, especially if you are looking for a highly credible and reliable bookmaker. It has a high standard when it comes to ensuring players’ satisfaction. It ensures that players will have a wide array of sports selections to place their bets on, including those loved by Indian punters such as cricket and horse racing. Although it has been in the business for many years now, it does not discount the need for improvement. It continues to grow more than ever. The customer support team is impressive, especially in that it offers plenty of ways to connect to them regardless of the time of the day. There’s a bit of delay for withdrawal processing compared to other bookmakers. Still, it continues to innovate, ensuring that withdrawal processing time will improve without compromising the security and safety of players. If you have not tried Sky Bet before, now is the best time to do so.