Ladbrokes Cricket Review in India
Get ₹2000 in Free Bets
- Website: ladbrokes.com
- Available Sports: Cricket, Football, Basketball, and Tennis
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods: Mastercard, Visa Electron, Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, and Paysafecard
- Acceptance: Does not accept Indian Rupees
- Betting Functions: Live betting
- Apps: Have a dedicated mobile app, but not available for Indian punters
- Support: Live chat, hotline, and FAQs Page
- License: UK Gambling Commission and the Gibraltar Gambling Commission
Ladbrokes is one of the well-known bookmakers in the world. It is one of the oldest running bookmakers established in 1866. It operates both online and offline, providing punters with a wide array of gambling options. What’s good about Ladbrokes is that you only need to create a single account to access everything, such as the casino section and sports betting. This article aims to give Indian punters all pertinent information they need to start betting. Through this information, Indian punters will be able to come up with an informed decision and be able to maximize their betting experience.
Fact-checked & Updated on 25th June 2022 by Ushan Arya Industry Researcher.
Published on 19th January 2022.
Bonuses & Promotions
Deposit & Withdrawal methods
Ladbrokes Bonus & Promotions
Ladbrokes ensures that players receive exceptional bonuses and promotions to entice new players to sign up an account with Ladbrokes and retain existing players. For sportsbooks, you will be required to key in a promo code when making your first deposit. That way, bonuses will be activated. If you successfully make your first deposit, you will receive a total of €50 that you can use when placing bets so as to maximize your chances of winning. Aside from the welcome bonus, there are outgoing deals and promotions for specific sports and betting markets. It usually comes in the form of free bets. To make sure you will not miss a single promotion offered by Ladbrokes, you have to subscribe to their newsletter.
Get ₹2,000 in free sports bets!
⚠️ Note: It is a must to check the terms and conditions, so you will know how to maximize the bonuses and promotions offered by Ladbrokes. For the most part, you will be required to use the bonus within 14 days and must meet the wagering requirements before you can withdraw any winnings using the bonus. Please take note that some deposit methods will not make you eligible for bonuses, such as:
💳 Prepaid Card
Ladbrokes Pros & Cons
- It offers live streaming for sports and casinos
- It comes with betting exchange features with a wide array of markets.
- A multitude of payment options.
- Quick payout
- Highly reputable bookmaker
- Offering over 35 different sports betting markets
- It only offers average betting odds.
- It does not accept Indian rupees.
- It restricts some countries and territories.
Ladbrokes Cricket Odds
Cricket is indeed a distinct sport packed with actions. It comes in various formats, but the main formats are test matches. Ladbrokes offers the best cricket odds in every format and tournament. In addition, it has comprehensive pre-match and in-play markets. So whether you prefer domestic cricket competitions or international markets, you will surely find it at Ladbrokes. It includes cricket competitions like Australia’s Big Bash, Pakistan Super League, and England’s T20 Vitality Blast.
Ladbrokes offer three betting odds formats. These are the following:
➗ American Odds – The odds are classified into two: favourites and underdogs. It is favourable for American players or also referred to as “Moneyline odds.” You can find this bet displayed next to the number in the form of positive and negative signs. The favourite is represented by a negative (-) symbol, while a positive (+) symbol represents the underdog.
➗ Decimal Odds – You need to have a basic understanding of mathematics for this type of odd. It is one of the common methods of bookmaker’s odds and is widely used in Europe. It works by calculating stake money multiplied by the odds offered to determine your winnings.
➗ Fractional Odds – As the name suggests, it is displayed in the form of a fraction, which is common in the United Kingdom. That is why it is also referred to as the UK odds. In the fractional odds, the numerator pertains to the amount the wager will give back to you, while the denominator shows the amount you need to wager to win the amount in the numerator.
Take note of the following when placing your bet:
⚠️ The Minimum bet is £0.10 per day.
⚠️ The maximum bet is £1,000,000 per day.
⚠️ Select cricket as the sport you want to place your bet on, and you will see available odds.
⚠️ Match the odds, and a bit slip will be given to you, which can be accessed at the right-hand side of the screen.
⚠️ Key in the stake amount and place your bet.
⚠️ Pay attention to the bet slip as it displays “total potential returns”, which will eventually help you come up with an informed decision.
Live betting and streaming
If you visit the official Ladbrokes website, you will notice that there’s a link displaying all available events open for live betting and live streaming on the main menu. The good thing about Ladbrokes is if you can place your bet on a particular sport even before the game starts. It also provides live streaming for free.
Ladbrokes also offers a VIP Program, a special club dedicated to its punters. The VIP program is a tiered structure with a dedicated VIP tab where users need to key in their login details to access special offers and benefits. The VIP Club is classified into four:
What to keep in mind?
- You have two ways to redeem your rewards: cash or points.
- You will have an individual account manager.
More Ladbrokes Betting Selection
Aside from cricket, Ladbrokes offer more betting selections and markets and so there will always be something that suits your taste and preference. Some of the available betting markets include the following:
🏈 American football
🏇 Horse racing
🏒 Ice hockey
How to Sign-up On Ladbrokes?
Creating an account with Ladbrokes is easy through the following steps:
- Visit Ladbrokes official site and click the “JOIN” button. You will be redirected to the registration form, Make sure you are at least 18 years old, or else the signing up process won’t push through.
2. Enter your username, e-mail address and unique password.
3. Complete the “about you” section. It includes your complete name, and birth date. Hit the continue button.
4.The next part is all about your contact information. Provide your complete address and mobile number.
Once your account is all set up, you can now proceed with funding your account. Head over to the deposit section to make your first deposit, and don’t forget to key in the bonus code to activate the bonus and other promotions.
How to Deposit funds on Ladbrokes?
Ladbroke is an international online gambling platform, and so it ensures that players have many banking options. It supports various payment methods that would benefit players from different parts of the world. Some of the supported payment methods include the following:
💳 Debit card
💳 Credit card
🌐 Western Union
💳 Visa Electron
🏪 Ladbrokes Shop
The deposit process is as follows:
- Log into your Ladbrokes account and head over to my account.
- Click the banking and transactions and choose “deposit.”
- Choose your preferred deposit method.
- Finalize your deposit by following the prompts on-screen.
Funding your account using a bank card (debit/credit)
- Provide the cardholder’s name and other important details such as the card number, expiration date, and CVV.
- Key in the amount you want to deposit.
- Choose “add a card,” and your card transaction will be processed right away.
Funding your account using PayPal
- When using PayPal as your deposit method of choice, all you need to do is enter the amount you want to deposit and choose the PayPal logo.
- You will be redirected to PayPal’s official site, where you need to key in your PayPal login details and confirm your transaction.
- The payment will be deducted from your PayPal balance. Later on, you can select your backup funding sources such as bank account, credit card, or debit card.
- If you successfully linked your PayPal account to your Ladbroke account, future transactions using PayPal will be quick and smooth. There is no need to log in to your PayPal account every time you make a transaction.
- There is a minimum deposit amount of £5 for deposit methods like debit cards and credit cards.
- There is no processing fee.
- It accepts various currencies such as the US dollar, Australian dollar, Canadian Dollar, and Great Britain Pound, to name a few.
- For deposit methods like Neteller, Skrill, and PayPal, the minimum deposit amount is £10.
- There is no maximum deposit amount.
- It is best if you are going to use the same method for deposit and withdrawal.
How to Withdraw funds from Ladbrokes?
Withdrawing your winnings from Ladbrokes is easy as it supports plenty of withdrawal methods such as:
💳 Bank cards/bank transfers
🌐 The Grid
💳 Visa Fast Funds
The withdrawal process is as follows:
- Log in to your Ladbrokes account.
- At the top of the homepage, you will see your name. Click on your name and see the “my account” section.
- Click on “my account” and choose “banking.”
- Click on the “withdraw” key in the amount you want to withdraw and hit the “withdraw” button.
- It would be best if the withdrawal method you use is the same as the one you use during the deposit.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £5.
- There is a maximum withdrawal limit of £30,000.
- There is no processing fee.
- For your first withdrawal request, you need to provide proof of payment and identity verification.
- The processing time takes one to two days for withdrawal using debit and credit cards.
- The processing time is around three hours for withdrawal using e-Wallets like Skrill and Neteller.
Dedicated Mobile App
Ladbrokes has a dedicated mobile app, but it is only available for punters in Europe. Unfortunately, it is not yet available in India, and so Indian punters have to use their phone’s internet browser to access Ladbrokes from their mobile phone. However, there is much difference between accessing the site from your phone or the desktop because you can find all available features such as the bet slip and stake amount, providing a seamless mobile betting experience.
Exceptional Customer Support
Ladbroke pays special attention to what their patrons are saying. Hence, it ensures that it has a stellar customer support service. Ladbroke makes sure you can easily get help whenever issues, concerns, or problems arise. Its customer support team can be accessed through their hotline number, live chat, email, and FAQs. The support team supports many languages, so do not be discouraged from contacting them, especially if English is not your native language. Rest assured that you will get all the help and assistance you need. It is Ladbrokes way of showing how they value their clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a betting limit at Ladbrokes?
Is Ladbrokes safe to use?
Is Ladbrokes legit?
How to contact Ladbrokes' customer support team?
Can I change my withdrawal method at Ladbrokes?
Why there are instances when I cannot withdraw my funds from Ladbrokes?
Ladbrokes is the name you can trust when it comes to online sports betting and online casino games. It aims to deliver a one-of-a-kind online gambling experience to all types of gamblers. It combines old school and the latest technological advancement for a superb gambling experience.
Sports-betting wise does not fall short in offering what Indian punters like, such as cricket, horse racing, and football. It also has something to offer for classic casino lovers. It obtained the necessary online gambling licenses and ensured the safety and security of players through SSL encryption technology. Ladbrokes aims to give players tons of gambling options so they will have an enjoyable online gambling experience.